- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Throw all the ingredients into a bowl and mix with a spoon until well blended.
- Lightly apply this rub to both sides of your rack until it is well coated. There will be some rub left over which I typically don't apply to the ribs. You can if you would like but it is a strong flavor.
- Next take two sheets of aluminum foil (put meat against the dull side) and sandwich the ribs Place them in your oven to bake for 3 – 3.25 hours.
- The meat should be falling off the bone by the time they are done. You can apply your favorite barbecue sauce on them but we love them as is
© 2011-2012, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.