I’ve been working on creating a foldable tortilla recipe and, so far, not so good. Â However, these recipe failures have lead to really awesome new recipe discoveries and this gluten-free White Cheese CrackersÂ recipeÂ is one of them.
Seriously, when I pulled the dough out of the oven and took my first bite, I thought Holy Mackerel this tastes like Goldfish!
In this recipe, I used sesame seed flour and expect to see it again in some of my upcoming creations. Â I love the almost sweet bitter taste that it gives to a recipe.
Ok, Â you don’t have to cut these into fun mini bunny shapes but, come on it, it’s pretty dang cute. Â If you don’t want to take the time to do this, just roll out the dough and cut it into squares.
- In a pan, combine the water, coconut oil, sea salt, garlic powder and onion powder and bring to a boil.
- Add in the tapioca flour and mix.
- Next, grind the sesame seeds into a flour. I used a coffee grinder to do this.
- Add the ground sesame seeds, egg and Parmesan cheese to the tapioca blend.
- Knead with your hands for 1 minute. (It will be slightly greasy)
- Roll the dough out between two sheets of parchment paper so that it's ¼" thick.
- Now you can either just cut them into squares or use the bunny cookie cutter to create the shapes.
- Lift each shape with a knife and place on a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Repeat until the dough is gone.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Â© 2011-2013, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website