This is a partnered conversation.
Even straight out of the freezer these Chocolate Almond Butter Freezer Fudge Cups are straight up sinful. The almond butter melts into a creamy delicious mixture that is one part heaven and one part sugary goodness.
They remind me exactly of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and I know when you take your first bite, you will think the same.
I don’t normally buy Organic Almond butter because the price is crazy. The last time I was at my local grocery store it was over $12 a jar so when I got my WOW Alert from Grocery Outlet that they had jars for $4.99, I jumped in my car to go shopping.
If you haven’t signed up for WOW Alerts you need to today. They are email alerts from your preferred store that share the best, stop-selling unadvertised deals. To qualify for a WOW alert, the product has to be 50% or more off from the original retail price elsewhere (so these are huge bargains). You can opt-in to receive alerts from their NOSH (Natural, Organic, Specialty, Healthy) section also which seriously offers huge savings on Organic products that are often out of my budget on the Paleo diet.
I was able to snag butter, dark chocolate chips and Organic Almond Butter at a fraction of the regular cost for this recipe.
- ¼ cup of coconut sugar
- 1 cup of creamy Almond Butter
- ¼ cup of butter or sustainable palm shortening, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup of dark chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons of butter or sustainable palm shortening
- Line a cupcake tin and set aside.
- Take the coconut sugar and place it in a coffee bean grinder and pulse for 30 seconds until fine.
- Add to a large mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients and mix with spoon until blended.
- Spoon the mixture into your cupcake liners and set aside.
- Over low heat add the chocolate chips and butter and melt.
- Mix with heat resistant spatula and when melted drop a spoonful on top of the almond butter mixture.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours before eating. Leave them in the freezer until you are ready to eat them.
This post is sponsored by Grocery Outlet. I only share with you my honest opinions and brands that I love.