This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Most people, when I tell them that I don’t eat grains and follow a Paleo diet, wonder what the heck I’m eating. I thought it would be nifty to share my paleo meal planning for the week. One, this will prevent me from eating out – which I’ve done too much since I’ve been dealing with a cold and two, perhaps give some helpful inspiration to others.
Oven roasted chicken with baked Japanese sweet potatoes and broccoli
I use the left over chicken meat ( so I don’t cook it as long as the recipe suggests) from Monday to make
Dry-Spiced Chicken from [amazon_link id=”B0071UOQ7A” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]Real Fast Indian Food[/amazon_link] with oven roasted Cauilflower
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil (I use coconut oil)
- 4 -5 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 1/2 lbs of chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp Ground Roasted Coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 – 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over gentle heat. Add the garlic and fry until it’s lightly browned. Add the chicken, increase the heat to medium-high and fry for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the ground roasted coriander, turmeric, chili powder and salt. Continue cooking for 3-4 minutes, stirring continuously. Stir in the lime juice and coriander leaves, then remove from the heat.
Salmon cakes with asparagus
Chili Verde with oven roasted carrots. After I roast the tomatillos and whiz them up, I just throw everything in the crock pot.
Crock pot Pork with Sauerkraut and Apples.
Combine 1 jar of Bubbies sauerkraut, 4 pork chops and 1 diced apple in the crockpot and cook for 8 – 10 hours.
Leftover Chili Verde from Thursday with Spanish cauliflower rice.
Dry Rubbed oven baked Ribs with mashed sweet potatoes and peas.
Now off to cooking! I hope that you enjoy my paleo meal planning for the week!