This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Happy Mother’s Day! This is my first official Mother’s day and I plan on lazing about and getting the hubby to cook tonight’s dinner. It’s been sunny all week and this weekend was hot as hell, well, 85 degrees, and the week ahead is also going to be a scorcher so I see grilling time ahead of me this week. I hope that you’re enjoying this paleo meal planning! I’m loving sharing it with you.
Flat iron Steak and roasted brussel sprouts with lemon and bacon
Kofta Kebabs with roasted cauliflower and tahini
I don’t know where I got this recipe so I can’t credit the author/creator but we LOVE this one.
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound ground buffalo
- 3 tablespoons grated onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Throw all ingredients in a food processor and blend until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into roughly 20 meatballs.
- I just grill them immediately, skip the wooden stick and eat them as individual meatballs.
Grilled Chicken Ceasar Salad with a homemade dressing
Take the leftover chicken and make Easy coconut chicken with buttered carrots.
Grilled Pork Chops with Asparagus
Grilled sausages with sauerkraut