This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Ok, I know the absolute last thing I should be eating right now is sweets but, after the week I had, chocolate was necessary. Who knew how stressful selling a house could be. I sure didn’t. Now, I can see why I gained a pound this week versus had a loss. Anyhow, I needed a cookie that spoke chocolate chocolateness and this Paleo Double Chocolate Chip Cookie does it. It’s super simple too.
- 1 cup creamy Almond Butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup B grade maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon of cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of finely ground coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
- Combine the almond butter, egg, maple syrup, cacao , coffee, salt and baking soda in a small bowl and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and drop by spoonful on a greased baking sheet
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 - 29 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a rack before serving.
© 2011-2013, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.