This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
This week I’m sharing one of the recipes in my Paleo Dessert ebook “A Moment of Sweetness”. My husband loves cherries so, of course, I plan to make this for Valentine’s Day. Seriously what could be better than fresh cherries and dark chocolate?
- 1½ cups walnuts
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon power
- 1 large banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- ½ cup 60% dark chocolate chips
- 10 oz bag frozen cherries
- First grind the walnuts into a flour in your food processor or blender.
- Place in a small bowl and add the coconut flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In another small bowl mash the banana and add the eggs and honey.
- Mix these two together until you have a dough.
- Lastly fold in the dark chocolate chips and cherries.
- Take a greased 8” x 8” pan and place the dough in it. Push the dough into a bar shape.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Also, this is the last week to grab my ebook “A Moment of Sweetness” for $2.99 before it goes up to the hefty price of $3.99 so check it out.
© 2011-2013, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.