This week I’m sharing one of the recipes in my Paleo Dessert ebook “A Moment of Sweetness”. My husband loves cherries so, of course, I plan to make this for Valentine’s Day. Seriously what could be better than fresh cherries and dark chocolate?
Cherry Chocolate BarsPrint
- First grind the walnuts into a flour in your food processor or blender.
- Place in a small bowl and add the coconut flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In another small bowl mash the banana and add the eggs and honey.
- Mix these two together until you have a dough.
- Lastly fold in the dark chocolate chips and cherries.
- Take a greased 8” x 8” pan and place the dough in it. Push the dough into a bar shape.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Also, this is the last week to grab my ebook “A Moment of Sweetness” for $2.99 before it goes up to the hefty price of $3.99 so check it out.
© 2011-2013, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.