I’m stressed ya’ll so that means I want something sweet to take my mind off the craziness going on in my life. It’s good craziness but still mama wants some sugar.
There Gluten free Cheesecake brownies are moere of a cake-like brownie than a chewy brownie but they so good. I do use real cream cheese in the cheesecake so this is a primal treat. I still am avoiding nuts in my diet since they tend to cause and allergic reaction.
I won’t lie, I ate 3 of these within 10 minutes. Thankfully I have my husband and son to help me demolish treats like this around the house.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup mashed sweet potatoes
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup B grade maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons B grade maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Combine the coconut flour and cacao powder in a medium bowl.
- Next add in the mashed sweet potatoes, eggs, maple syrup, and milk and mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- Lastly fold in the dark chocolate chips.
- Spread this in an 8" round greased baking pan.
- Place the softened cream cheese in a bowl and mix in the maple syrup and vanilla .
- Spread this on top of the brownies and bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 227 Saturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 101mg Sodium: 130mg Carbohydrates: 21g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 15g Protein: 6g
© 2011-2013, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.