This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I lucked out and found a Cuisinart Ice Cream maker for $29 at Marshall’s. Yeah, I squealed with happiness and snatched that thing off the shelf faster than the Little attacks a bowl of grapes – which is fast I tell you. Anyhow, I seriously cannot remember the last time I had ice cream, which is sad because I have wanted to dig into a bowl for the last couple months.
Now, I wanted to start the kick-off of my first ice cream recipe by sharing something super easy that takes less than 5 minutes to blend up and only 15 minutes to freeze. We love this recipe and thankfully, I had some Non-Paleo friends visiting and they were able to try it. They loved it and asked for seconds.
- 1 13.5 oz can of full fat coconut milk
- 3 small ripe bananas
- 3 Tablespoons Cacao Powder
- 1/4 cup B grade maple syrup, optional
- In a blender add the full fat coconut milk, bananas and cacao powder. Blend until smooth and thoroughly mixed. Taste it. If you'd like it sweeter add the maple syrup.
- Place in your ice cream maker and churn for 15 minutes or until done.
© 2011-2013, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.