Strawberry Milk

Strawberry Milk

Have you ever noticed that your memories are often tied to food? Or maybe I was just,  and still am,  a food-obsessed kid at heart who can’t think of her childhood without thinking of the junk food my parents let me have.   I had always thought my parents were very strick and kept us away from sugar but looking back, seriously,  it’s amazing that I wasn’t nutritionally starved considering the amount of pop tarts, cereal  and donuts we ate.

Strawberry Milk

Anyhow, let’s get to the heart of this post and that’s Strawberry Milk.   I loved me some Strawberry milk and I remember specifically asking for it every day.  I can’t believe it took me this long to think to make it.  It’s SO EASY and we had to increase our raw milk an extra half gallon a week because the Little and I powered through this like Popeye would power through a spinach buffet.

You can make this with whatever milk fits your diet and it will not disappoint.

This recipe is now exclusively in my print cookbook, Paleo Eats.

Strawberry Milk

© 2011-2013, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.

1. Lisa @ Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy August 19, 2013 at 10:40 am

OMG that looks so delicious!!! I wouldn’t have thought to put some of those things in it but it looks yummy!!!

2. Kira August 19, 2013 at 5:10 pm

I’ve never made it with real strawberries but the recipe look so easy, and quick too. Thanks for sharing, i know my girls will love this.

3. Sara Phillips August 19, 2013 at 6:51 pm

BRILLIANT!!! I will definitely have to try this with the boys!

4. Jennifer @ The Quirky Momma August 19, 2013 at 7:41 pm

You have just made my summer. My middle son loves strawberry milk but I hate giving him store bought crap. I’ve been wondering how I could make a delicious strawberry milk for him and you made it possible! Thank you!

1. Kelly Bejelly August 20, 2013 at 11:20 am

Aw, you’re welcome Jennifer! It is so crazy good too!

5. Jenn- The Rebel Chick August 20, 2013 at 7:48 pm

I haven’t had strawberry milk since I was a kid and gah was it gross lol but this, this sounds amazing.

6. Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell August 21, 2013 at 7:59 am

I don’t think I’ve ever tried strawberry milk, but for shakes which is kinda the same, right? Anyhow, I’m sure strawberry milk is far healthier than shakes would be!

7. Angela August 21, 2013 at 5:48 pm

Um, Wow! Such a treat this would be!

8. Katie August 25, 2013 at 6:46 pm

super easy! My daughter would love this!

9. HilLesha August 25, 2013 at 9:04 pm

My son would love this. 🙂

10. Brooke Schweers August 29, 2013 at 4:45 pm

Oh im so glad ive found this recipe! Strawberry milk was a defining food of my childhood and reminds me of hot summer days, beach trips and lazy afternoons in the sun. So glad you have figured a way to make a paleo version as compared to those nasty sugar filled, artificially flavoured powders.

1. Kelly Bejelly August 29, 2013 at 11:44 pm

It’s really good. My toddler calls it banana milk for some odd reason only known to 2-year-olds but he asks for it every day, lol.