20 Paleo Halloween Candy Recipes

paleo halloween candy recipes

I’m sorry, it’s just not Halloween unless I have candy.  All those years of being part of the ritual of dressing up and knocking on strangers doors for sweet sugar made a lasting impression.  Now, I worry about how to continue some part of this tradition with my son.    One thing that I plan to do is make a special candy the day before so he has something to enjoy on the big day.  I’d love to connect with  families that have  the same diet principles we have and throw a fun harvest party where our kids can run wild and not feel “left out.”  That’s the plan anyway.  So here are 20 delicious paleo halloween candy recipes for you to make to celebrate Hallow’s eve.

Pumpkin Spice Truffles

Paleo Almond Joy Bark

Macadamia Coconut Cream Candy

White Chocolate Strawberry Velvet Cake Balls

Chocolate Covered Cherries

Peppermint Patties

1. D @ The kosher cavegirl October 22, 2013 at 10:16 am

Oooooooh. All of these treats definitely spell trouble for me, but I don’t think I can resist. Yum!

1. Kelly Bejelly October 22, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Me too 🙂 That’s why I’m only picking one!

2. mom2one01 October 22, 2013 at 1:40 pm

I may need to pin some of these for Christmas as well, especially the buckeyes which have always been a tradition to make in our home growing up! Thank you, thank you! 🙂

3. Betty Rawker October 22, 2013 at 7:11 pm

What a fabulous list you have here!! YUM. Thanks so much for linking to my favorite raw paleo candy recipes!!

1. Kelly Bejelly October 22, 2013 at 8:49 pm

Betty I’m making your recipe for Halloween! It just sounds divine.

4. Becky @ A Calculated Whisk October 22, 2013 at 8:48 pm

All of these sound amazing! Salted caramel strawberries?? I have to try that one. Thank you for including my brownie batter truffles!

5. Tammy October 22, 2013 at 9:44 pm

Those Coconut Dream Cups wouldn’t last 5 minutes on my table 🙂 I’d be beaming from ear to ear if I got me some of those!

6. Angela October 23, 2013 at 6:42 am

All the truffles listed look amazing – I just don’t know which I’d want to try first!

7. anne October 23, 2013 at 8:45 am

Wow, they all look so good!

8. Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies October 23, 2013 at 5:07 pm

I’ve been wanting to try a homemade peppermint patties recipe–I’m going to check that one out!

9. Stephanie from Grinninglikeanidiot.com October 23, 2013 at 6:53 pm

Oh my gosh!! My hubby has been wanting to go Paleo, and we’ve been striving for clean eating for our kids – finally a great list of candy!!!

Thank you, pinning this!
    Stephanie from grinninglikeanidiot.com

10. Jeanae October 23, 2013 at 8:29 pm

Oh, what lovely ideas!
    My son has severe food allergies, so we always have to find alternatives for him. Thankfully, we are starting to connect with more parents who “get it”…
    I just may have to borrow and tweak a few of these recipes to fit our needs. He would love them!
    Thanks for sharing

1. Kelly Bejelly October 24, 2013 at 9:37 am

I’m so glad that you found a good community with parents who “get it”. I think I might do a meetup next year!

11. Rachel October 27, 2013 at 5:50 pm

Pumpkin spice anything has my vote. And they would be perfect even into Thanksgiving.

What a great list.

12. Brandy October 29, 2013 at 4:34 am

Thanks for gathering all these recipes in one place. I can’t wait to try them! I’ve actually just made my own version of the Chocolate Truffles and the “peanut butter” cups.

13. Betty Rawker October 23, 2014 at 10:03 pm

Thanks so much for including my snickers bars in this yummy round-up!! Trick or Treat!!

14. Ste October 16, 2016 at 9:27 am

The lemon coconut fat bombs are not even close to paleo but some of the others are. Thanks I’ll check the rest out 🙂