Lately, I’ve been dreaming of chocolate. The dream starts off the same way. I’m sitting at a large table and every chocolate treat that I could ever want is before me. Then Diane Sanfilippo pulls up a chair right beside me and raises her eyebrow to remind me that I have 11 more days before I can eat any sugar.
Yeah. Buzzkill right? Well necessity is the mother of invention and I was seriously going to explode into a grumpier version of the incredible hulk if I didn’t get my chocolate fix.
Hence the birth of this 21 day sugar detox recipe for No Bake Chocolate fudge. If you’re not on the detox and want to add sugar, I’m going to recommend 1/4 cup of honey or maple syrup.
No Bake Chocolate FudgePrint
- 1 cup of Coconut Butter melted
- 1/2 cup of Sunbutter
- 1 cup of Pumpkin Puree
- 4 tbsps of raw cacao
- 3 tsbp of coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a food processor or stand mixer, combine all the ingredients and mix until fully blended.
- Scoop out into a pan that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Let chill for 4 hours and then enjoy!
- Optional: See post for how to make into a non-21dsd recipe
© 2011-2013, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.