40 Paleo Christmas Gifts

paleo christmas gifts

Christmas is 22 days away and I wanted to share a big round up of Paleo Christmas Gifts .  I’ve got everything from some of the amazing cookbooks just out in the market to the equipment and ingredients that every Paleo foodie uses.  To round up the list I’ve included some of my favorite supplements, self care products  and workout equipment.  You can easily pull several items from this list and create an amazing “Intro to Paleo” basket or even better yet, spoil yourself with a brand new blender.

paleo-christmas-gifts

1. Well Fed 2  2. Against All Grain  3. Everyday Paleo Family Cookbook  4. Make Ahead Paleo  5. 21 Day Sugar Detox  6. The Paleo Chocolate Lovers’ Cookbook 7. Beyond Bacon 8. Paleo Cooking  9.  Paleo Eats

paleo Christmas gifts

10. Silpat 11.  Multi – Purpose Nut & Seed Milk 12. Blendtec with Wildside Jar 13. Ice Cream Maker  14. Spiralizer  15. Le Creuset Cast Iron Skillet  16. Stainless Steel French Press 17. Dehydrator  18. Le Creuset French Oven  19. Santoku Set  20. Donut Pan

Paleo food Christmas Ideas

21. Coconut Oil  22. Celtic Sea Salt  23. Ghee  24. Gelatin  25. Raw Cacao Powder  26. B Grade Maple Syrup  27. Coconut Aminos  28. Coconut Butter  29. Tapioca Flour  30. Kerry Gold Butter 31. Coconut Flour

paleo Christmas gifts

32. Merrell Women’s Barefoot Frost Glove Waterproof 33. Kettle Bell With Introductory Training Dvd 34. Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband 35. Natural Calm 36. Blue Ice Royal Butter Oil / Fermented Cod Liver Oil Blend 37. Agility Ladder  38. Skin Brush 39. Raw Coco Butter  40. Manduka PRO Yoga and Pilates Mat

1. D @ The kosher cavegirl December 3, 2013 at 1:13 pm

These are all awesome ideas, Kelly! I absolutely love my Silpat baking mat. I use it almost every day!

2. Annette December 3, 2013 at 10:27 pm

What a fantastic list. I have a Cusinart Ice Cream Maker that has 2 bowls. I love it, but they discontinued it probably because it takes up so much space.

Today I receive the Le Creuset Tagine I won from your giveaway. My cat immediately laid claim to the shipping box. I’ll take a picture and post in on Facebook in the next few days. Hoping to make something in it his week. Thank you again.

1. Kelly Bejelly December 4, 2013 at 8:22 am

Yeah! You’re going to love the tagine Annette! In my house, my kiddo tends to snag all the boxes, lol.

3. Jennifer H December 5, 2013 at 4:30 pm

I spotted a few things I liked on that list!

4. Julie December 8, 2013 at 6:57 am

Do they have to be gifts, or can I buy things for myself? 🙂 I really want those Merrell boots!

5. Kira December 8, 2013 at 11:21 am

I want that Le Creuset French Oven, it has my name written all over it

6. Anne December 8, 2013 at 2:43 pm

I love that French oven, it is on my christmas list

7. LyndaS December 9, 2013 at 1:01 pm

What an incredible collection. Those cookbooks look amazing!

8. Shelly December 14, 2013 at 4:10 am

There are 41 items pictured but only 40 descriptions, it looks like there are two “32”s. The fish sauce and boot have the number 32 indicated for both pictures.

1. Kelly Bejelly December 14, 2013 at 3:44 pm

Ops! Thanks for catching that Shelly!

9. Kelly @ The Nourishing Home December 10, 2014 at 8:32 pm

Love all of this great gift ideas. You can never go wrong with Le Creuset. Love everything they make – totally worth every penny! 🙂