It is not a holiday without paleo sugar cookies. I used to eat my weight every single year so you know I was doing a happy dance and forgetting about calories and carbs when I came up with this sugar cookie beauty.
I decided to do everything in my food processor so I wouldn’t have to hand mix the dough. Seriously, this is the easiest way to do it.
Paleo Sugar Cookie dough goodness and only one container to clean when you’re done.
- Do not preheat your oven. Timing is based on putting into a cold oven.
- Grind the cashews into a flour in your food processor.
- Next add in the coconut flour, sea salt, baking soda and tapioca flour and pulse to combine.
- Then add the ghee vanilla, egg and honey and pulse until you have a cookie dough.
- Roll out the dough between two sheets of parchment and cut with your cookie cutters. Place them on a piece of parchment paper and then bake at 350 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 308 Total Fat: 24g Saturated Fat: 12g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 53mg Sodium: 211mg Carbohydrates: 21g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 14g Protein: 6g