This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
It is not a holiday without paleo sugar cookies. I used to eat my weight every single year so you know I was doing a happy dance and forgetting about calories and carbs when I came up with this sugar cookie beauty.
I decided to do everything in my food processor so I wouldn’t have to hand mix the dough. Seriously, this is the easiest way to do it.
Paleo Sugar Cookie dough goodness and only one container to clean when you’re done.
These paleo sugar cookies are buttery soft and the perfect sweetness
- Do not preheat your oven. Timing is based on putting into a cold oven.
- Grind the cashews into a flour in your food processor.
- Next add in the coconut flour, sea salt, baking soda and tapioca flour and pulse to combine.
- Then add the ghee vanilla, egg and honey and pulse until you have a cookie dough.
- Roll out the dough between two sheets of parchment and cut with your cookie cutters. Place them on a piece of parchment paper and then bake at 350 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 308Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 53mgSodium: 211mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 2gSugar: 14gProtein: 6g