Thirty Whole30 Recipes

whole30 recipes

I have never tackled the Whole 30.  It sounds like the dietary version of  Navy Seal Camp to me.  The diet breaks down the old you and you come out stronger, healthier and a little more rock and roll.

Honestly the thought of giving up dairy sounds like my version of hell which is why I continue to avoid it.   What I  like about the Whole 30 diet is that it gets you back to the basics.  It helps you figure out what hidden allergies you might be dealing with.  It helps you break away from cravings and unhealthy eating habits.  You will lose weight on the diet.  Also, not to be forgotten, it’s also a delicious diet to be on with tons of Whole30 recipes that will keep a smile on your face.

Breakfast

Easy Paleo Ghee Hollandaise Sauce

Lunch

Paleo Cajun Crab Cakes

Ropa Vieja: Cuban Shredded Beef and Peppers

Warm Liver & Toasted Cashew Salad

Vegetable Curry Butternut Soup

Garlic Shrimp With Sausage And Broccoli “Rice”

Sausage-Stuffed Zucchini

Walnut Pesto Stuffed Chicken

Paleo Pulled Pork Sliders

Albacore Salad

Spaghetti Squash stuffed with Meatballs and Brown Mushroom Gravy

Dinner

Ginger Chicken

Creamless cauliflower clam chowder with bacon and leeks

Slow Cooker Chili Verde

Cabbage Enchiladas

One Dish Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie (Paleo)

Buffalo Shrimp and Spaghetti Squash

Paleo Butter Chicken

Paleo Paella

Best BBQ Pulled Pork

Tropical marinated flank steak

Beef Machaca Recipe

whole30book

If you want more variety in your diet and a truck load of new recipes, check out my Paleo recipe roundups!

1. Michelle F. January 7, 2014 at 1:19 pm

What a great roundup! Thank you for linking back to a couple of mine (Ham and Broccoli Frittata and Buffalo Shrimp and Spaghetti Squash). I hope you enjoy them and that you get off to a great start!

1. Kelly Bejelly January 7, 2014 at 3:36 pm

You’re welcome Michelle! It looks amazing!

2. Christine |Taste of Divine January 7, 2014 at 5:16 pm

Hey Kelly! I have not tried the Whole30 yet either…I probably should after all the holiday goodies, haha! I think dairy would be the hardest part for me too. Thanks for including the Best BBQ Pulled Pork recipe, I’m honored 🙂

3. Feed The Clan January 7, 2014 at 9:47 pm

Hi Kelly,

I’ve attempted a Whole 30 once and failed. It was much too hard to give up dairy and wine! I do understand why people do it though and there are a lot of great foods that you can continue to eat. This is a great round-up and thank you so much for linking to my Beef Machaca 🙂

1. Kelly Bejelly January 8, 2014 at 1:18 pm

Oh man, I love my dairy. I just will not give it up, lol. Your recipe looks delicious and i can’t wait to try it.

4. Anita January 8, 2014 at 8:24 am

I just started eating paleo and really love your blog. It’s funny that you wrote about the Whole30, I’m just finishing the book and am going to do it, starting today. I’m alittle concerned about not having dairy too, but it’s just 30 days…right!? Thanks for all your great posts.

1. Kelly Bejelly January 8, 2014 at 1:18 pm

Yes, that’s so true 🙂 Good luck Anita 🙂

5. Chelle @ oh just stop already January 8, 2014 at 9:10 pm

Oh I’m bookmarking and addig to my grocery list! Thanks for the great recipes. Can’t wait to dive in.

6. Eileen @ Everyone Eats Right January 15, 2014 at 10:48 am

I think you’ll enjoy a Whole30–I sure did.

RE the dairy: I love cream in my coffee, and you CAN have ghee, so I magic-bulleted it in and was a happy (Navy Seal) camper. Also, homemade mayonnaise was a good item to have around–it has some of the richness of dairy.

RE the wine: To replace it I drank kombucha in a wine glass before or with my dinner. That really helped.

Great roundup. Thanks for including my tropical marinated flank steak!

1. Eileen @ Everyone Eats Right January 15, 2014 at 10:55 am

I just noticed that your latest post was cute and yummy-looking bulletproof coffee drops with ghee AND coconut oil AND cinnamon. What a great idea.

2. Kelly Bejelly January 15, 2014 at 11:02 am

You’re welcome hun! It looks amazing!

7. Jill May 29, 2015 at 4:10 am

I love this idea – however so many are not WHOLE30 AIP … do you have recipes dedicated to AIP??
    Thanks.

1. Kelly Bejelly May 30, 2015 at 12:53 pm

Hi Hun, I do not have a round up of that but I’ll work on one.

8. Janice January 1, 2016 at 2:51 pm

Thanks Kelly. Some of these links no longer work. There is no way to get the falafel inspired scotch-eggs.

1. Kelly Bejelly January 18, 2016 at 10:20 am

Just fixed them hun! Thanks for letting me know.