It’s not a holiday without sugar cookies and it’s even better when you get them as gift you can easily make in a jar. This recipe for Paleo cookies in a jar is crazy simple. you basically dump the container in your food processor with the noted items to add and whiz until you have a dough.
You can easily pair this with some fun cookie cut outs and parchment paper. Hint, I was at Cost Plus and they have the cutest holiday stuff!
- 1 cup raw cashews
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup ghee, Note to add to mix
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract, Note to add to mix
- 1 egg, Note to add to mix
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- Do not preheat your oven. Timing is based on putting into a cold oven.
- Grind the cashews into a flour in your food processor.
- Next add in the coconut flour, sea salt, baking soda and tapioca flour and pulse to combine.
- Then add the ghee vanilla, egg and coconut sugar and pulse until you have a cookie dough.
- Roll out the dough between two sheets of parchment and cut with your cookie cutters. Place them on a piece of parchment paper and then bake at 350 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes.
© 2011-2014, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.