This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
This Low Carb Roasted Cinnamon Pecans make the perfect keto snack. Seriously, I didn’t think I could enjoy pecans unless they were in a pie but this recipe proved me wrong.
I’ve been playing with Stevia again and surprisingly to me, it works wonderfully when you need some instant sweetness in a recipe. I know, you’re like, Stevia tastes nasty. Well, seriously, the only brand I recommend is Protocol Stevia and if you’ve made my recipes, you know how picky I am about taste.
Mr. Bejelly, head pickey eater of the household, ate half of this before I told him it was made with Stevia. You should have seen the shocked look on his face. By the way, I have made this with honey (1/4 cup) and it did taste good, however, the sweetness was much more subtle.
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon power
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Protocol stevia
- 2 cups raw pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl add the egg white, spices and stevia and whisk until fully combined.
- Add in the pecans and toss with two spoons or your hands until coated.
- Pour the mixture on your baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cook on the baking sheet.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 231Saturated Fat: 2gSodium: 8mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 3gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g
© 2011-2015, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.