This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
It’s no secret that I love kombucha. I would almost say I drink too much of the fermented goodness, but in my humble opinion that’s just not possible. Kombucha has a plethora of health benefits, including that it increases detoxification by supporting liver function. It has a high concentration of B vitamins and enzymes which help decrease depression, stress, and boost memory. Its high content of B vitamins also helps to naturally increase energy levels. It’s no wonder that I love the stuff.
In the past, I’ve tried many a time or two to brew my own, but it required too much maintenance and honestly, as a busy mom, I would forget my poor SCOBY and it would suffer for it. Also, here’s the thing with home brewing: you absolutely have to make sure you brew it correctly to avoid toxicity. It’s hard enough for me to find two matching socks in the morning, much less make sure I’ve done everything to a T with home brewing.
However, lucky me, I can now get unique flavored kombucha at the store thanks to O Organics. When I saw that they had just launched six new kombucha drinks, I knew that I had to try them.
So, here are 5 things that you didn’t know about O Organics Kombucha:
- The new flavors are Ginger Lemon, Mango Mint (OMG This one is incredible!), Guava, Pomegranate Hibiscus Lime, Cranberry Peach, and Raspberry Black Currant.
- It’s affordable organic kombucha and each bottle is up to $1 less than other brands.
- It’s made with USDA certified organic ingredients
- Each bottle contains up to two billion probiotic organisms as well as live kombucha cultures.
- These are only available at Safeway stores (currently in Northern California, Portland, and Seattle).
I am seriously crazy in love with the Mango Mint flavor. After I taste tested all of them, I went to the store and bought 4 more of that flavor. What are you waiting for? Get out to Safeway today and try these new flavors and let me know which one you like the best.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Safeway. The opinions and text are all mine.