This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
This is a partnered conversation
Fall is in the air (although it’s 94 degrees today) and I knew that I had to break out the pumpkin and the pumpkin spice. I was shopping at my local Grocery Outlet after receiving the Wow Alerts that coconut flour was on sale. I grabbed a couple of bags and while wandering the isles, The Little screamed with happiness when he saw this Spiderman costume for $15.
He wore it for 4 days straight. I wish I was joking. After some major bargining, I got him to store it in a special place so it would stay in one piece for Halloween. The variety of goods they carry is one of the reasons I LOVE Grocery Outlet. I never know if I’m going to find organic coconut oil or my kiddo’s Halloween costume.
Anyhow, back to the pumpkin spice waffles. We’re off of nuts and starches right now and I had a hankering for a fun waffle recipe , so voila! this recipe was born.
It is crazy good and I highly suggest you double the recipe. It’s also Kid Spiderman approved 🙂
- These waffles are more cake-like and you will have to flip them out of your waffle iron.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup ofpumpkin puree
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil or butter, melted and at room temperature.
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat you waffle iron.
- In your blender add all your ingredients and pulse until completely mixed.
- Pour 1/2 cup on your waffle maker and cook until completely done. This waffles are very soft when they are done. I had to turn my waffle iron upside down to get them to drop out.
- Repeat until all the batter is gone.
This post is sponsored by Grocery Outlet. I only share with you my honest opinions and brands that I love.