A couple of weeks ago, I was blessed to drive the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. I won’t lie. At first I thought there was no way I was going to like it. It was smaller than my current vehicle and I thought there was no way I could do all of the same things that I do in my much larger car.
I was wrong.
During the time, I was going through this major decluttering phase and I was able to fit 7 large bags of clothes in the back of the CUV without a single issue. I also drove it to pick up our milk from our farmer. He immediately started grilling me about the CUV since he had been searching for something smaller with 4 Wheel Drive. Also, the fell in love with ceiling on this car (which I did also). There is a large sunroof that lets in tons of light which is a huge bonus during the dark winters and then he heard the gas milage average was 27 miles per gallon and pricing started at $19.595, I seriously thought he was going to run to the dealership and buy this car. No joke. You can learn more about the specifications here.
I did a video sharing more about it so click play to hear my review.
After driving around in the Outlander Sport for the week, I knew I needed some comfort food after they took it back so I dreamed up these Paleo Nachos.
Paleo Sweet Potato NachosPrint
- 1 tablespoon of bacon fat
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 packet ofSouthwest Taco Seasoning
- 1 bag ofSweet Potato Chips
- Cheese optional
- Place the bacon fat, onion and bell pepper in a skillet over medium high heat and cook until the onions are translucent.
- Add in the ground beef and crumble, cook until well done.
- Add in the taco seasoning and follow the instructions on the packet and cook until done.
- Remove the ground beef from the stove and set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and cover with sweet potato chips.
- Add the ground beef to the top and cover with cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes and serve immediately.