I can’t believe that my cookbook Paleo Eats released 3 years ago!It seems like just yesterday I was knee deep in dirty dishes, almond flour and ink. It was so freaken hard and there were times I just cried. Yes, cried. I had put so much pressure on myself and my book and it’s only now, 3 years later that I can truly see how blessed I am to have created this cookbook. It is a book that will live on past me and I am so blessed that I was able to put so much love and care into the recipes and the book.
I wanted to celebrate Paleo Eats by releasing another highly praised recipe from my cookbook. This recipe for Paleo Raisin Bread is everything you miss from wheat bread.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 5 by 9-inch loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and blend well.
- Add the vanilla extract, eggs, apple sauce, honey, and vinegar and mix until you have a smooth thick batter. Fold in the raisins.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove and let cool in the pan before slicing.