I love me some essential oils so I was so excited when I discovered Rocky Mountain Essential Oils. As someone who has used and studied essential oils for over a decade, I could tell immediately that the oils they sells are professional quality. Yes, I’ve been guilty of buying cheaper oils and I got a side by side comparison of how poorly they work compared to RMO.
I’ve been dealing with Excema since I had my Reiki Attunement. My hands were just not happy and randomly I used RMO Lavendar EO on my hands at night before bed time. When I woke up in the morning, I could immediately see a huge change in my skin. It was clearer and a small wound had completley healed over. I was sold on the quality of these oils after I experienced this.
I’m super excited to share this giveaway for their Mother’s Essential Oil Kit! Read about the oils below.
About the Oils in Mom’s Essential Starter
Eucalyptus Citriodora essential oil has a strong, fresh, sweet and balsamic aroma, presenting a top fragrance note. You can use it to:
- Purify and freshen the air by putting it in a diffuser or spray bottle.
- Repel insects by using it in a diffuser.
- Rub the chest to encourage clear breathing – add a few drops to marula carrier oil.
- Massage the body and joints – add a few drops to a carrier oil when you are tired.
- Clean the house – add a few drops to your water for a nice fresh scent and better cleaning.
- Refresh and stimulate the mind and to improve concentration.
- Uplift the mood by breathing the oil directly to alleviate grief and sorrow.
Because of it anti-fungal, antibiotic, and antiviral properties, tea tree oil has a surprising list of health benefits. Use it to:
- Kill head lice.
- Heal nail fungus and ringworm with its anti-fungal properties.
- Prevent wound infections and for acne.
- Eliminate foot odor.
- Improve scalp and hair health.
- Relieve sore throat.
- Freshen the breath as a mouthwash or in homemade toothpaste.
- Treat insect bites and stings.
- Repel insects, clean the house, and prevent fungal growth in the garden.
Peppermint oil is one of the most versatile essential oils and a cost effective natural solution for body, mind and health. For example it:
- Relieves sore or tight muscles and joint pain when applied to the skin.
- Reduces nausea and soothes the gastric lining and the colon if taken orally.
- Freshens bad breath.
- Relieves headaches.
- Clears the respiratory system – diffuse it to clear your sinuses.
- Improves mental focus and energizes – take a whiff of the oil instead of consuming energy drinks.
- Has antimicrobial properties.
- Boosts energy.
Purify is the perfect oil for cleaning the house, purifying the air, repelling insects and killing garden insects. It contains:
- Lemongrass oil, a natural insect repellent.
- Tea tree oil, a good insect repellent and antifungal agent.
- Rosemary oil, a good insect repellent, insecticide and air purifier.
- Lavender oil, a good air freshener.
- Myrtle oil, a good deodorant that eliminates foul odors.
- Citronella, an antibacterial, insecticide and insect repellent.
Flu time has a pleasant minty and spicy aroma. It helps to calm and soothe your stressed mind and body while promoting physical energy. Massage into the chest and neck or diffuse it in your home. It contains:
- Frankincense, which soothes coughs, eliminates phlegm, relieves bronchitis, and decongests nasal passages.
- Peppermint, which clears the respiratory tract.
- Spearmint, which relieves spasmodic coughs and aches.
- Cinnamon leaf oil which tones and calms the respiratory tract and eases colds and flu.
- Lime oil, an antiviral.
- Ginger root, an expectorant.
- Lavender oil which relieves headaches and improves sleep.
Rules: There is No purchase Necessary to Enter and, the Giveaway is open to the USA only. Giveaway runs from 6/21/2017 9 a.m. PST to 7/1/2017 9 p.m. PST. Winner will be contacted via email will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is drawn.
- Visit Rocky Mountain Oils and share an oil you would like to use in a comment below.
- Repin this Pin and share your pin in a comment