This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
This easy gluten-free peach cobbler dump cake is made with only 3 ingredients! Top it with whipped cream or ice cream for a special treat.
Last weekend we headed to coast to hang out with Mr. Bejelly’s family. It had been two years since we were able to join them (last year I was pregnant with Bubba and I really did not leave the house at all during this time.)
Anyhow, the weather was incredible. There is just something about the salty air and aroma of the ocean that just puts me into instant relaxation mode. On Saturday we do a family potluck and I was in charge of bringing dessert.
I knew I had to make this Easy Peach Crumble Cobbler. What seems like a million years ago, but really, was just junior high, one of my friends brought this dish to a school potluck. I had thirds and begged her for the recipe. When she told me, I didn’t believe it could be so simple.
Now, I don’t do high sweet desserts because, I just can’t and this is a high sweet dessert. If you want to reduce the sugar in the recipe, I’m going to recommend you don’t use the syrup that comes with the fruit and replace it with the equivalent amount of water.
Also, when I made this at the coast I used Hodgon Mills Yellow cake which has less sugar than the Pamela’s Vanilla Cake I used in the recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour the canned peaches into a 9" baking dish. If you are trying to reduce the amount of sugar in the recipe, replace the liquid equivalent or the syrup with water.
- Pour 1/2 bag of gluten-free yellow cake mix over the top and then the butter over the top.
- Place in oven on top of a baking sheet. After 45 minutes, check the crumble and poke holes in the top near spots that are dry. Also, add more melted butter to the top where the dry spots are.
- When the top is golden brown and bubbly, remove from the oven and let cool before eating.
© 2011-2017, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.