This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
This is a sponsored conversation by 365 Whole Foods. All opinions are my own.
Thanksgiving is only 4 days away and I am just filled with crazy happiness and excitement. I LOVE Thanksgiving. There is nothing better than good food, friends, family, more good food, and taking a day to show deep heartfelt thanks for my many blessings.
You would think that since I’ve transitioned to a Keto diet, I would, well be a little disappointed that I can’t stuff myself on a ton of carbs. Thankfully, it’s quite the opposite. Now I have the opportunity to open up to new ideas and create new traditions that fit my diet. Honestly, until this year, I never thought of Thanksgiving appetizers. They were the boring part of the meal but now this part of the meal is where I can get most creative.
You know that I’m a mama who loves to feed her family healthy food and who can not pass up a good bargain. A little birdy whispered in my ear about 365 by Whole Foods being the new place to get real food at bargain prices. I had my reservations because “Hello, Whole Foods”.
I drove over to my 365 Lake Oswego store and when I walked in, I immediately could tell that I had hit the real food jackpot. I saw prices that I see in the bargain stores I sometimes visit but like, in Whole Foods and I mean on everything. All super high quality, real food at prices that had me running through the aisle laughing like I had won the lottery.
I’m pretty sure the employees there were used to this as all I got was graciousness and offers to help me find more things. My cart was packed to the top with low carb staples like butter, bacon, and cheese because their prices beat my regular grocery store. They even have a rewards program that will save you even more money and new customers save $5 on their first purchase of $25.
I was able to grab my Keto Thanksgiving staples for less than my regular grocery store. Seriously.
Mama to Mama, I’m telling you – go to the store today. It will change your food budget for the better.
Ok, now that I’ve shared my new favorite place to shop, let’s get into this divine Low carb Keto Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip. Your taste buds are going to go bananas for this and it is perfect with everything.
- 4 oz Pancetta, diced
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 8 oz artichoke hearts, diced
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup spinach, frozen
- In a skillet over medium heat, add the diced pancetta and cook until golden brown, roughly 8 minutes.
- Place another pan over medium heat and add the frozen spinach. Cook until all the water has been cooked out, roughly 8 minutes
- In the skillet with the browned pancetta, add the cream cheese and lower the heat to medium. Cook until the cream cheese is smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In the Skillet with the cream cheese mixture, add in the rest of the ingredients and mix with a spoon until combined.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15 to 18 minutes. To make the top golden, broil for 3 minutes. Serve with your favorite crackers, pork rinds, vegetables and more.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 224Saturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 356mgCarbohydrates: 3gSugar: 1gProtein: 5g