This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Made with 5 Simple Ingredients, you’ll make this no bake Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse more than once!
With fall in the air I have been thinking about all things pumpkin and I knew it was time to share a simple Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse recipe that I could enjoy without guilt.
I also wanted to share about a fun camera I’ve been playing with for the past month.
I clearly remember the day my parents bought a Polaroid Camera.
It was August 11, 1985 and my youngest sister had been born a month earlier. To say I was obsessed with the gadget is an understatement.
There was nothing more amazing to me at that moment (other than cabbage patch dolls). I could take a photo and instantly have it in my hands minutes later.
I burned through that roll of film quicker than all my chocolate candy in my last Halloween goody bag.
It’s been a minute since my first Polaroid camera and I was excited when I was sent the new Polaroid Snap Touch Instant Digital Camera to try.
- ZINK® Zero Ink technology for instantly printing photos
- 3.5 inch LCD touchscreen
- 3 color modes – black & white, color, & vintage sepia
- Option to print with the Polaroid Classic Border Logo
- 13mp CMOS sensor
- Bluetooth capability
- Self timer & selfie mirror
- 1080p full HD video recording capability
- Images & video stored on a micro SD card (up to 128GB)
- FREE download of the Polaroid Print App for iOS & Android.
The Polaroid Snap Touch is a completely different animal from the camera I remember.
First, it’s smaller digital and the instant print feature literally reminds me a of a printer.
The photos are much smaller than the old school version and measure in at 2″ x 3″ but seriously I felt like I was transported back to being 9 years old. This camera is just FUN.
I love that it can connect to my cell phone and I can take a digital image and then decide if I want to print it instantly (hence I don’t have to spend a ton of money on film unless I want to).
To celebrate Summer, Polaroid has a fun social contest where you can share your best travel moment and tag #MeetPolaroidTravels to win something fun.
Submissions end on September 4th so get going now!
You can also like @Meet Polaroid to see for more details about how to enter and find out who the lucky winner is.
BONUS: One lucky reader has the chance to win a Polaroid Snap Touch of their own! Enter below via the Rafflecopter.
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 Tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup Erythritol
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pumpkin Spice
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and with a hand mixer, whip for 3 to 5 minutes until completely smooth.
- Chill in fridge for 20 minutes and serve in small cups topped with cinnamon powder.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 4 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 300Saturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 103mgSodium: 193mgCarbohydrates: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 4g