This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Before getting married, it is typical for all grooms to be treated to a bachelor party. These types of parties vary, from sporting events to an all-out party with booze and more.
One of the most popular places to hold a bachelor party is none other than Las Vegas.
But you can’t just make a spontaneous trip to the City of Sin and expect to have a good time without planning anything in advance. Especially if you are a group of people and you decide to go there during peak season! Here are some tips for planning a great bachelor party in Las Vegas.
1. Choose a good date – While most of the time it would be the wedding date which will dictate when you will have the party, you might also want to consider choosing a mid-week schedule for the party instead of the weekend. This way, you’ll save on hotel rates. Also, if you are planning to take advantage of daytime activities, going there during July may prove to be too hot for you. The coolest months are from December to January.
2. Try to keep the group at about 10 people – While it’s always fun to party with a lot of people, there is a tendency that you will have to be split up when it comes to group activities or even just a dinner reservation. Some people also tend to stick together and form cliques and this may form some conflict. You can choose people who are in the wedding party and some close friends or family of the groom. But if the groom really wants to take as many as people as possible to his party, then just make sure that you have enough space and transportation for everyone!
3. Make sure to get transportation – If there are a lot of people going to your bachelor party, it would make more sense to just rent some transportation to bring you and the party to wherever destination you are going to. There are many Charter Bus Rental companies in the city. Make sure to get one that will solve all your needs.
4. Ask the bachelor for what he wants to happen in the party – Don’t make it just an excuse to party. At the end of the day, this is still about the groom. Ask him about the people he actually wants to see at the party and exactly what kind of party he wants. While you may be planning for a night at the strip club, your friend might actually prefer watching a sports event instead.
5. Make sure to set a budget that everyone can afford – Before making the reservations or booking flights, make sure that everyone you invite is on board and willing to shell out the money for the event.