This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Last Updated on November 28, 2020
Thanks to Wholly Guacamole for partnering with me on this post.
First, I have to admit that I’m a tad bit obsessed with guacamole so National Guacamole day is a bit of a celebration in the Bejelly household. Because I’m a busy mom, my favorite way to enjoy guacamole is with Wholly Guacamole products. Don’t get me wrong, I have tried to make it from scratch but my avocados always go to waste because I can’t figure out when they are ripe! I got tired of throwing money away so now I go with the easy button and Wholly Guacamole makes great-tasting guacamole using simple and real ingredients including hand-scooped Hass avocados. It doesn’t get any better than that.
So here are 3 Ways to celebrate National Guacamole Day:
1) Guacamole with Roasted Corn – I love roasting corn as it just brings out the sweetness of the vegetable. With layers of roasted corn and creamy guacamole, this dip is colorful, delicious—and gone before you know it.
2) Guacamole with Spicy Pico – Mr. Bejelly loves spicy foods so this a must in our house. Made with With layers of smooth guacamole and spicy pico de gallo, every will love this dip that has a little kick!
3) Guacamole in a Jar – You can whip up the perfect low-carb lunch by layering salsa, Wholly Guacamole, ground beef made with Taco Seasoning and top with greens.
Learn more about Wholly Guacamole on:
- Twitter: @eatwholly
- Facebook: @WhollyGuacamole
- website: https://www.eatwholly.com/
One winner will receive a prize package including:
A variety of Wholly Guacamole dips including Classic Guacamole, Homestyle Guacamole, Roasted Corn Over Guacamole Layered Dip, Guacamole & Spicy Pico Dip, Black Bean Over Guacamole Layered Dip and more ($30+ value).