This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
This is the best keto pizza crust recipe that’s made with almond flour. Seriously, it has a great bready chew and holds up under a huge pile of toppings!
So, I’m doing the low carbish thing.
And all I could think about was pizza. I was dreaming about eating pizza and seriously, if you’re not watching carbs like a hawk, my other paleo pizza crust recipe is insane.
But, yeah, I’m watching my carbs.
Not going Keto or anything but staying between 50 to 80 carbs a day.
So back to pizza. I’ve been dreaming of tearing up a crust and finally, after many a failure got a winner.
You can skip the Parmesan cheese if you would like to make it completely dairy-free.
What we love about this Keto Pizza Crust
- It’s NOT made with cauliflower
- It has the perfect bread-like texture and is different from a fathead dough
Recommend Low Carb Pizza Toppings
- Top with onions, mushrooms, pepperoni, mozzarella, pesto sauce, bell peppers, olives and more!
Make this Keto pizza dough and top with all your favorite toppings!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl add in the coconut flour, psyllium seed husk, spices,Parmesan, olive oil and hot water.
- Mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Add in the almond flour and eggs until you have a sticky dough.
- Place the dough on top of a piece of parchment paper and cover with a second piece of parchment paper.
- Roll out into a circle and place on a pizza sheet. Remove the top piece of parchment paper and place the pizza crust in the oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the crust from the oven
- Increase the oven heat to 400 degrees.
- Remove the bottom sheet of parchment paper and place your sauce and toppings on the top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 3 to 5 minutes.
Add mushrooms, pepperoni, sausage, green bell peppers and more on top of this almond flour pizza crust.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 113Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 276mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g