This easy spinach pesto adds matcha powder as a special touch! Packed with savoy garlic, matcha and bone broth, this pesto recipe will quickly become a family favorite.
This is a sponsored conversation. I only promote brands that I love.
I love Pesto. It’s the perfect recipe that can turn any meal into something a little extra. I love pesto on eggs, sandwiches and big servings of pasta.
Since I am learning to love veggies, it’s also an easy way for me to get in a lot of greens.
At first, I was like, what am I going to do with bone broth powder? I am NOT putting it in smoothies.
I get it.
People love their chicken feet mocha’s but I am NOT one of them.
However, I soon discovered how awesome this product is when I made some cornbread and it was crazy dry.
Like my oven decided it was having a bad hair day and sucked every bit of moisture from the bread and I was stuck trying to make magic out of crumbs.
Then I remembered the Perfect Bone Broth Powder and immediately the idea of perfect cornbread stuffing popped in my mind and voila, my dish was saved.
Also, who doesn’t love instant quality broth at the cost of only $1.50 for day without the BIG MESS of dealing with a chicken carcass.
Matcha and I have a long history of yumminess so I was really interested in what made the Perfect Matchinga powder so unique.
First, it’s a combination of quality Matcha and Moringa. Both are super high in vitamins and antioxidants and you can learn more about them here.
Before I share that, if you have never experienced Perfect Supplements products, you should know this company is hard core committeed to quality. I’m always impressed will the thoroughness they vet their products before releasing them to the market.
Here’s why the Matcha and Moringa powder are so amazing.
From Perfect Supplements website:
WHAT MAKES OUR ORGANIC MATCHA, THE PERFECT MATCHA?
- USDA Certified Organic
- Japanese Shade Grown
- 800 Years of Highly Skilled Japanese Growing, Harvesting and Processing
- World’s Largest Producer of Premium Japanese Matcha
- Family Owned & Operated Since 1888
- Hand Picked With Stem and Vein Removed
- Granite Grinding For Superfine Powder Without Exposure to Heat
- 10x Nutritional Potency of Green Tea
- Incredibly High Antioxidants Levels
- 19 Medals of Quality from World Tea Expo (2009-2016)
- Non GMO Project Certified
- Gluten Free Certified
- Fairly Traded
- Smooth flavor
WHAT MAKES OUR ORGANIC MORINGA, THE PERFECT MORINGA?
- Sourced Exclusively from Kuli Kuli
- Certified USDA Organic
- Certified B Corporation With An Incredible Social Good Mission
- Harvest Only the Moringa Leaves (cleanest and most nutrient dense part of the tree)
- Direct relationships With Family Farmers
- Uses Only Sustainably Grown Moringa Leaves
Now that I’ve got you excited about Perfect Supplement’s products don’t waste another minute and enter this giveaway for a jar of Perfect Bone Broth and Perfect Matchinga!a Rafflecopter giveaway
- 3 cups spinach, fresh
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon matchinga
- 1 teaspoon bone broth powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Place all ingredients spinach, garlic, matchinga, bone broth powder, sea salt in a food processor. Turn on the food processor and drizzle the olive oil into the processor until you have a paste.
- Pour the pesto over your noodles of choice and then top with the crumbled bacon and parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 4 people
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 225 Saturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 15mg Sodium: 519mg Carbohydrates: 2g Protein: 5g