This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Last Updated on December 13, 2020
This is the best keto pizza crust recipe that’s made with almond flour. Seriously, it has a great bready chew and holds up under a huge pile of toppings!
So, I’m doing the low carbish thing.
And all I could think about was pizza. I was dreaming about eating pizza and seriously, if you’re not watching carbs like a hawk, my other paleo pizza crust recipe is insane.
But, yeah, I’m watching my carbs.
Not going Keto or anything but staying between 50 to 80 carbs a day.
So back to pizza. I’ve been dreaming of tearing up a crust and finally, after many a failure got a winner.
You can skip the Parmesan cheese if you would like to make it completely dairy-free.
What we love about this Keto Pizza Crust
- It’s NOT made with cauliflower
- It has the perfect bread-like texture and is different from a fathead dough
Recommend Low Carb Pizza Toppings
- Top with onions, mushrooms, pepperoni, mozzarella, pesto sauce, bell peppers, olives and more!
Make this Keto pizza dough and top with all your favorite toppings!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl add in the coconut flour, psyllium seed husk, spices,Parmesan, olive oil and hot water.
- Mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Add in the almond flour and eggs until you have a sticky dough.
- Place the dough on top of a piece of parchment paper and cover with a second piece of parchment paper.
- Roll out into a circle and place on a pizza sheet. Remove the top piece of parchment paper and place the pizza crust in the oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the crust from the oven
- Increase the oven heat to 400 degrees.
- Remove the bottom sheet of parchment paper and place your sauce and toppings on the top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 3 to 5 minutes.
Add mushrooms, pepperoni, sausage, green bell peppers and more on top of this almond flour pizza crust.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 113Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 276mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g