This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Last Updated on December 6, 2020
Mr. Bejelly is not a fan of olives.
This is both a blessing and a curse in that one, I don’t have to share my olives with him so score!
However, because he doesn’t like, I never buy them so I never get to enjoy them. Not any more since he straight up fell in LOVE with this recipe 🙂
Easy Olive Chicken (Whole30, Keto)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1/2 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup olives , sliced
- 1/2 cup broth
- 1 Teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Combine the seasonings in a small bowl and mix with a spoon. Shake the seasoning evenly over both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Place the chicken in the skillet and cooked until browned, roughly 5 minutes per side.
- Mix in the broth, olives and apple cider vinegar and simmer until the chicken is no longer pink, roughly 5 minutes.
- Remove from the stove and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 281Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 97mgSodium: 516mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 36g