Since I’m trying to reduce nuts in my diet, I’ve been trying to figure out more keto snack ideas that keep me away from the potato chips and the candy bars. I think I have found the perfect afternoon snack in these Low Carb Pizza Crackers.
Keto snacks can be so hard to find. And they’re often the reason for so many unhealthy habits.
So one of the biggest problems for me when starting out on keto was figuring out snacks. I felt like my only option was to pull the cold leftovers out of the fridge and have a couple of bites. Not appetizing…
I am a hardcore snacker as you can tell by my and my favorite food is pizza. Seriously, if you look at the recipes on my site you will find 6 different ways to eat pizza so it was a no-brainer to make low carb pizza crackers. And if you love pizza as much as I do, you’ll also love my Keto Pizza Crust recipe!
Why this Recipe Works
Besides being keto friendly and low carb, this recipe is so simple to make. My Low Carb Pizza Crackers call for only two ingredients (how can it get easier than that?). It’s also become a huge family favorite. The Little told me he wanted to eat these every single day and truth be told, so do I!
- You can get really creative with the types of cheese you use as your base. Try parmesan or even swiss for this recipe.
- Other low carb pizza toppings would also work in this recipe. Try mushrooms, green peppers or even olives on top.
What you need for this Recipe
- 6 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 12 slices Pepperoni
- Silpat Baking Mat
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with a Silpat mat
- Lay the slices of cheese 2-inches apart
- Place two pepperoni slices on top
- Bake for 15-18 minutes
- Let cool and eat!
Did you make and love this recipe? Give your review below! And make sure to share your creations by tagging me on Instagram!
- 6 slice cheddar cheese, 1/4" thick
- 12 slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a Silpat
- Lay the slices of cheese 2 inches apart and place two pepperoni slices on top.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Let cool and eat!
You can also experiment with the cheese you use or the pizza toppings you select.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: g
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 133 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 32mg Sodium: 246mg Carbohydrates: 1g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Protein: 7g
© 2011-2018, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.