So, I’m doing the low carbish thing.
And all I could think about was pizza. I was dreaming about eating pizza and seriously, if you’re not watching carbs like a hawk, my other pizza crust recipe is insane.
But, yeah, I’m watching my carbs.
Not going Keto or anything but staying between 50 to 80 carbs a day.
So back to pizza. I’ve been dreaming of tearing up a crust and finally, after many a failure got a winner.
You can skip the Parmesan cheese if you would like to make it completely dairy-free.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl add in the coconut flour, psyllium seed husk, spices,Parmesan, olive oil and hot water.
- Mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Add in the almond flour and eggs until you have a sticky dough.
- Place the dough on top of a piece of parchment paper and cover with a second piece of parchment paper.
- Roll out into a circle and place on a pizza sheet. Remove the top piece of parchment paper and place the pizza crust in the oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the crust from the oven
- Increase the oven heat to 400 degrees.
- Remove the bottom sheet of parchment paper and place your sauce and toppings on the top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 3 to 5 minutes.