This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Last Updated on October 16, 2019
Happy Halloween! Tomorrow I begin the 21 Day Sugar Detox with my friend Kim from What’s that Smell. Right now I’m excited and I know that this will be a good way to kick start some more fitness and health in my life.
I know that a lot of the reason that I’m still a size 14/16 is because I have not made fitness a priority. I’m old enough now to realize that and I won’t lie, it will be hard to cut back on the amount of treats that I cook up for my site or at least moderate how much of them end up in my mouth.
My goal in this detox is to finish without cheating! Yes, that’s my number 1 goal. My second goal is to lose some inches and work towards my goal pants.
Anyhow, I’ll also be sharing my journey on the 21DSD journey on my Youtube channel so subscribe and see how it’s going. Also, don’t forget to check out how Kim is tackling her detox.
- 1/2 cup coconut butter, softened
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, softened
- Seeds from 1/2 vanilla bean pod
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Line 12 cups of a mini-muffin tin with mini parchment paper liners. In a mixing bowl (preferably one with a spout like this one), whisk together the coconut butter, coconut oil, vanilla bean seeds, lemon zest, and lemon juice until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared muffin tin and chill for 20 to 30 minutes or until completely solid. Serve 3 pieces per person.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 117Saturated Fat: 8gSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 1g
I was sent a copy of the 21 Day Sugar Detox and right off the bat, I was surprised that there were levels to the program. Say what? You can eat grains on the first level.
I plan on making them throughout the 21 days to help fight off those sugar cravings.
I’d love to have you join in on this journey!