This was the first time I roasted apples, and trust me, it won’t be the last. I’ve been busy with the book and planning some helpful, free live webinars sharing some tips and tricks for the Paleo Diet. The first one is this Friday, February 21st at 6:00 PM PST time and I’ll be joined by Liz from Paleo on a Budget. We will be sharing some awesome tips for how to stay on budget on the Paleo diet. Sign up here. It will be live so you can ask us questions.
Anyway, back to my adventures with roasting apples, carrots and sweet potatoes. The Granny Smith Apples really pack a fun punch with this mix of flavors. I tore this up and somehow managed to save a few bites for Mr. Bejelly. He was pretty peeved that I ate most of it. Oh well, it’s not like I can’t make more. The Little even ate it cold, which is saying something. I have no idea why my toddler is so picky about eating cold food. Anyhow this dish is awesome with a juicy pork chop. I hope you enjoy it!
Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Apples and CarrotsPrint
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
- In a large bowl combine the diced fruit and veggies.
- In a small bowl add the melted coconut oil and spices and whisk.
- Pour this over the diced fruit and veggies and mix with your hands to coat.
- Pour this onto a 11 x 18 stainless steel baking sheet and bake for 1 hour.
© 2011-2014, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.