This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Last Updated on December 30, 2022
This easy sheet pan roasted sweet potatoes, apples and carrots recipe makes the perfect side dish for any meal! Sweet and savory with a hint of rosemary, your family will fall in love with this recipe.
This was the first time I roasted apples, and trust me, it won’t be the last. I often love roasted apples dipped in chamoy sauce too! So, I’ve been busy with the book and planning some helpful, free live webinars sharing some tips and tricks for the Paleo Diet.
Anyway, back to my adventures with roasting apples, carrots and sweet potatoes.
The Granny Smith Apples really pack a fun punch with this mix of flavors. I tore this up and somehow managed to save a few bites for Mr. Bejelly.
He was pretty peeved that I ate most of it.
Oh well, it’s not like I can’t make more. The Little even ate it cold, which is saying something.
I have no idea why my toddler is so picky about eating cold food. Anyhow this dish is awesome with a juicy pork chop. Next time I think I might change it up and make baked sweet potato slices with apples and cranberries instead.
I hope you enjoy it!
- 1 large white sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 3 small carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 small Granny Smith Apples, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp crushed dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp powdered garlic
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
- In a large bowl combine the diced fruit and veggies.
- In a small bowl add the melted coconut oil and spices and whisk.
- Pour this over the diced fruit and veggies and mix with your hands to coat.
- Pour this onto a 11 x 18 stainless steel baking sheet and bake for 1 hour.
© 2011-2014, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.