This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
I am thrilled to be able to share my newest cookbook with the readers of A Girl Worth Saving! Real Food Slow Cooker Recipes is full of easy, nourishing meals – but, most importantly, they’re yummy!
If you’re ever ever so busy that you’re not sure how you’re going to get a delicious meal on the table at the end of the day, I wrote this cookbook for you.
Especially during the holidays, tasks and obligations pile on so high that cooking a well-balanced breakfast, lunch or dinner is the last thing on your mind – and with a slow cooker and the right ingredients, that’s no problem!
This taco meat is so good, I could eat it all by itself! I’ve contemplated trying the carnivore diet in the past and this recipe would seriously become a staple on the diet. If you aren’t sure what I’m talking about when I say carnivore diet, you should check out a great article I just discovered and you can click here for more info.
In Real Food Slow Cooker Recipes, you’ll find recipes featuring all your favorite proteins and veggies, suitable for every palate, and all strictly Paleo. That means no grains, dairy, sugar, natural sweeteners, legumes or alcohol. And you’ll be amazed at how much time you can save with slow cooking, not to mention the super easy clean up and convenience of cooking in batches.
This cookbook want to give readers a chance to enjoy some great meals during their busy days, and this recipe for Fully Loaded Taco Meat is a perfect example. Super flavorful, super versatile, and quick to throw together into the slow cooker.
Kelly Bejelly fans get a special discount — just use the code BEJELLY30 at checkout for 30% off the cookbook!
I hope you enjoy this Slow Cooker Taco Meat, and the rest of the 70+ real food slow cooker recipes in the ebook.
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- In a small bowl combine all of the spices.
- Add the beef, tomato paste and spices to the slow cooker. Use a spoon to mix up the ingredients and break up the meat.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Break up the meat some more.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the meat from the slow cooker and serve.
- Chef’s tip: You can reserve 2 teaspoons of the taco seasoning and add it in the last 30 minutes of cooking. This extra step isn’t necessary, but it will heighten the flavor of the meat!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 399Saturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 107mgSodium: 576mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 26g