This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Last Updated on May 7, 2020
An automated email is a message sent automatically from your email service provider in response to any email sent to you. You will need to activate the sending process by setting a time input or action that the sender has subscribed to (such as giveaways). Automated email provides you with an alternative to staying connected to your customers in a manual way which can be time consuming and overly tedious. Traditional email is essential but cumbersome to manage. A service like OwlReply can help you maintain conversations at scale and save you much time. Here are the reasons that people are choosing to automate replies to emails.
- Personalized Care. The term “automated email” may sound robotic or impersonal, but it is the opposite. Automated email allows you to reply with the right message right on time. If you are a marketer and an individual convert from a free subscriber to a paying customer, you will need to stay in touch. If you do not reply to any email, he or she may assume that you are not appreciative or caring. With automation, you can prevent this from happening and do the follow up later when you have the time. You probably know that it can be challenging for a prospect to become a customer. When this happens, it is crucial to stay in touch consistently.
- Time. With the busy world out there, everyone wants to save as much time as possible. When it comes to your business, automation is an excellent way to save time and make life easier. Business owners understand the importance of creating new content to satisfy their customers. Email marketing is equally vital. Automating your replies to emails will free up space for creativity. The only thing that you need to do is to check your campaigns when you get the time and review your emails.
- Increase your Flow of Revenue. If you combine automation with an excellent sales funnel, you will increase your revenue. Automated email allows you to track your click-through rates and other actions taken by subscribers. With these results, your sales team can pick the most interested and engaged leads. These leads can help them to generate sales. Automated email can also help you to get your already existing customers to buy more products. Automated email will help you to learn the purchase behavior of your clients.
- Organization. Every business owner requires a plan. A marketing calendar is often the best choice. Automation can help you stick to the plan even during the peak season when you are busy. You will only need to set a schedule for your emails, and the rest will work itself out. You can also control when your clients receive your emails by setting delays for sending automated messages.
- Strengthen your Brand. Automated email opens up communication for your business. The process turns communication into an excellent avenue to portray your company’s values. You can draft better emails that speak about your brand and reinforce your values. With such a strategy, you can create loyalty and market your brand efficiently.
If you have not implemented automated email, it is time you did so to enjoy the above benefits.