This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Last Updated on August 10, 2020
Paleo diet has gained a lot of fame in the past few years. Many qualified doctors, celebrities, athletes, and consultants are recommending this “caveman diet” to promote a healthy lifestyle. The paleo diet mimics what our ancestors ate thousands of years ago. As our current food is a major factor in giving birth to many chronic diseases.
This diet focuses on eating whole food diets such as fruits, vegetables, healthy proteins, and healthy fats. You just have to decrease the consumption of processed foods, sugar, and salt.
New topics always come with a lot of uncertainties: How do I start? How do I do find out more? What is more suitable for me, and what is not? Do I have to be strict with my diet from the beginning?
So, you might be thinking about why many people are shifting more towards Paleo Diet than the basic conventional diet. As this is a long term, sustainable and natural change in diet that leads to better health, the perfect body weight, and more well-being in the long term.
3 Easy Paleo Recipes:
Here are quick recipes to help you start with paleo:
One of the easiest yet quick recipes for beginners is frittatas.
All you need:
- Your favorite vegetables(sliced)
- Preheat your oven to 180.
- Beat some eggs with vegetables and put them into a pan afterward.
- Add a bit of spice as per your taste.
- Bake it until its colors changes to nice brownish-golden, and you are good to eat.
There is no doubt that roasted chicken is everyone’s favorite.
All you need:
- Whole Chicken
- Raw honey
- Olive Oil
- Sea salt, black pepper
- Garlic (minced)
- Carrots (cut into wedges)
- Preheat your oven at 180.
- Marinate the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Now rub the mixture of rosemary, olive oil, and chopped garlic on the chicken.
- Stuff the chicken cavity with onion, carrot, and rosemary and put it in the oven.
- After 10 mins, remove it and brush the chicken with honey.
- Again, bake it for another 30-40 mins.
- Before serving, let the chicken cool.
This delicious easy chili recipe will add some spice to your regular eating meal.
All you need:
- Onion, Bell Pepper (chopped)
- Garlic (minced)
- Ground meat
- Chilli powder
- Ground cumin
- Carrots (diced)
- Potato (diced)
- Heat the oil in a pot on a low to medium flame and put onions in it.
- Fry them until they turn brown. Add oregano, cumin, chili powder, and cook it for a minute.
- Now cook the ground meat for at least 10 minutes until it changes its color to pink.
- Add carrots, onion, and potato in the pot and bring it to boil.
- Now put chilies and wait until all vegetables are tender.
- Add salt according to your taste.
Some Effective Guidelines of the Paleo Diet:
- Try sticking to the basic paleo food list:
There are now many variations in the paleo diet. But it is preferable to stick to the basics.
- The food you can Eat:
- Grass-fed meat
- Healthy oil
- The food you should avoid:
For witnessing effective and fast results, you must avoid the following food:
- Dairy products
- Industrially processed foods
- Refined Vegetable Oils
- Food that you can sometimes eat on Paleo:
- Starchy Vegetables and High-Sugar Fruits
- Alcohol; it is an immense no if you are on a strict paleo diet. But for people who are gentle with this diet can take red wine.
The main problem with the consumption of alcohol is that you can fell positive for a drug test. Many people use tips and tricks to cheat the drug test. If you want to learn more tricks using which you can easily pass your drug tests undetected check tooslick.com
- Eat Diet that is low to Moderate in carbs:
Switching to a diet that has fewer carbohydrates may sound strange, but it’s actually not. Initially, you may crave for desserts or sweets. But don’t worry, it’s quite normal, and you will be to get used to it with time. Moreover, you will be able to see amazing results in just a few weeks.
- Rebuild Your Breakfast:
Breakfast is the most essential meal of the day, providing a good source of energy for the day ahead. So, you must start your day with your proper eating plan. Most people who start this diet are curious about breakfast; what should they eat if they have to avoid bread and cereal? The answer is switching your breakfast to a meal containing eggs. You can safely eat heaps of eggs without affecting your cholesterol negatively. As you have already started to decrease the consumption of carbohydrates in your meals.
Once you start shifting to this diet, not only will you see the results in terms of weight loss, but also you will start feeling more energetic than before. Additionally, this diet contains all-natural and non-processed food. So, in case of a surprise hair follicle drug test, surely your test will come out to be negative. All thanks to the paleo diet for protecting a lot of people from getting into trouble.
This diet has been a lifesaver for many people encouraging them to adopt a healthy lifestyle.