This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Last Updated on March 13, 2022
There is just nothing like a slice of this Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread (No Knead) for breakfast! Top with jam or butter for a special treat.
I can’t believe that my cookbook Paleo Eats released 3 years ago!
It seems like just yesterday I was knee-deep in dirty dishes, almond flour and ink.
It was so freaken hard and there were times I just cried.
Yes, cried. I had put so much pressure on myself and my book and it’s only now, 3 years later that I can truly see how blessed I am to have created this cookbook.
It is a book that will live on past me and I am so blessed that I was able to put so much love and care into the recipes and the book.
I wanted to celebrate Paleo Eats by releasing another highly praised recipe from my cookbook.
This recipe for Gluten free Cinnamon Raisin Bread is everything you miss from wheat bread.
Seriously, you will not believe this bread is grain-free as it’s got that perfect chew and texture you remember from wheat bread. It holds up well and toasts like a dream. You can even make french toast with it!
My kids, who seriously eat more peanut butter bread than anything, even gave this recipe two thumbs up.
A couple of notes about this Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread Recipe:
- Yes, you can make it ahead and freezer it. You will want to make sure that you store it in a airtight bag or container and it will last up to 3 months in your freezer.
- It’s crazy good so I highly suggest doubling the recipe.
- It’s also one of the best paleo cinnamon raisin bread recipes in addition to being gluten free
You'll love every bite of this gluten free cinnamon raisin bread!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 5 by 9-inch loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon powder, baking powder, and salt and blend well.
- Add the vanilla extract, eggs, apple sauce, honey, and vinegar and mix until you have a smooth thick batter. Fold in the raisins.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove and let cool in the pan before slicing.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 331Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 263mgCarbohydrates: 53gFiber: 4gSugar: 26gProtein: 7g