July 31, 2013   By Kelly Bejelly

paleo weight loss success stories (1)

I remember when I first decided I was going to try the Primal Diet.  There was a paleo diet success story on MDA where a guy shared his before and after photos and I was stunned.

First, ok, yeah, he was crazy hot. Ha. Don’t tell Mr. Bejelly.

But anyhow, I was amazed by how much his health was transformed by the paleo diet.    I started seeing stories of people who had cured their Type 2 Diabetes on the Diet when they stopped fueling their body with sugar.

I started seeing stories of people improving their mental health on the paleo diet.  I knew that I had to try it and while I’m also blessed to be an amazing paleo diet success story.  I have gone from a size 28 to a 16.

One day  I will hit my goal of a size 12  and I’ll  feel even more like a  Paleo rock star but for now, I wanted to share some amazing Paleo Weight Loss Success Stories to help you see why this is such an incredible diet and lifestyle for anyone.

65lbs melted away in 6 months and I Beat Depression

From 210 to 140lb on the Paleo Diet

Carol from the Ditch the Wheat

The Paleo Mom who lost 120lbs

Tara Grant Lost 115lbs on the Paleo Diet

60lbs lost in  7 months on the Paleo Diet.

How the Paleo Diet Has Saved My Life

126lbs melted away in this Paleo diet success story

John Lost 130lb on the Paleo Diet

A beautiful post by Stacy of The Paleo Parents who lost 135lb on the Paleo Diet

How Robin Lost 100 pounds

How the Primal Diet ended Amy’s struggle with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Danielle Walker’s Paleo health Transformation

Alberto’s amazing transformation

Waved goodbye to 40lb on the Paleo Diet

Sarah’s Paleo Success Story – Half the size!

Christine’s 100 lb Weight Loss and Paleo Journey

From 299lbs to 183lb on the Paleo Diet

Jennifer said no to gastric bypass and went Paleo and lost 100lbs

Michelle lost and has kept off 40kg for 3 years on the Primal Diet

• July 31, 2013 at 2:46 pm

Wow doesn’t come close to it, these are amazing stories. Reading through Primal Girls story and just in awe.

• July 31, 2013 at 6:44 pm

Wow thanks for the links to all the amazing stories. I love to read weight loss stories they are inspiring.

• July 31, 2013 at 7:21 pm

Hubs and I are off to check them all out. We love weight loss before and after pictures. Wish there was a magazine that published nothing but success stories with photos. We’d subscribe!

• August 1, 2013 at 8:29 am

I would love to start eating a Paleo diet. I seriously need to lose some weight so I may try this.

• August 1, 2013 at 7:15 pm

What wonderful weight loss stories. Love ’em! Thanks for sharing these, Kelly!

• August 1, 2013 at 9:01 pm

I am blown away by all the success stories. It is so inspiring for someone like me who struggles with my weight. I’m bookmarking this to come back and read all these stories later.

• August 5, 2013 at 6:41 am

We are thinking about it. 🙂 I purchased Practical Paleo (which has staggered me with all of the info in it!) and am reading through it now. I chose THAT particular book because of the variety of 30-day meal plans. It takes all of the guesswork out as you’re learning about the Paleo lifestyle.

• mommamakeup
    January 13, 2015 at 9:17 pm

I began taking the Lady Soma Fiber Cleanse on December 20th, 2014 and have been on it for 3+ weeks now. I have currently lost 15.5 lbs in 3 weeks. I have had absolutely no negative symptoms and actually had to start just taking one pill and only taking it in the morning.

I still have 43 lbs to go for my goal weight. I am hoping to lose another 5 lbs in the next week with this product.

I will begin going more frequently to the gym now, as I have shed a few pounds that has motivated me.