Smother your zucchini noodles in this rich, keto and low carb alfredo sauce that is made with only 3 simple ingredients! Three net carbs!
Since I’ve transitioned to the Keto diet, it’s awesome to know that I can eat this low carb alfredo sauce recipe every day.
In my opinion butter, cream and Parmesan are signs that we have a creator with an amazing set of taste buds and thankfully, Liz Wolfe from Real Food Liz has been kicking butt and taking names with her new book “Eat The Yolks“.
First, Liz is brilliant and funny (and super cute). You will laugh out loud while learning about the lipid hypothesis and Leptin. Seriously. Her book will break down the lies that you have been told.
You’ll learn truths like:
- Fat and cholesterol are crucial, not harmful . . . and why
- “Whole grains” are processed foods . . . and what to eat instead
- Counting calories is waste of energy . . . and what we actually should be tracking
- All animal products are not created equal . . and which ones we truly need
- Nutrition doesn’t come in a box, bag or capsule . . . and why there’s not substitute for real food!
If you want to learn how to truly find vibrant health, stop wasting time and buy her book today!
If you love this Keto recipe, you’ll love:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered garlic
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium low heat.
- Whisk in the heavy whipping cream and add in the Parmesan Cheese and garlic powder and whisk until the cheese is completely melted, roughly 6 to 8 minutes.
- Pour over zucchini noodles and devour!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 4 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 479Saturated Fat: 28gCholesterol: 141mgSodium: 825mgCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 17g
© 2011-2019, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.