It’s September and you know what that means: Pumpkin everything!
This recipe is from Paleo Mug Muffins, my (Heather Resler of Cook It Up Paleo) 39-page ebook. There are 25 delicious, fluffy, and flavorful single-serving mug cake recipes that taste like they are fresh from the bakery in this ebook, and they are all paleo-friendly (you’d never guess it though)! The majority of the recipes are nut-free, and some are even egg-free! AND the ebook is only $6.50! Learn more here.
If you love pumpkin as much as I do, you’ll love this recipe. It takes 5 minutes to make and the result is a moist, pumpkin-y muffin! No oven required for this recipe, and it makes a delicious single-serving muffin that is the perfect allergy-free treat when the weather gets crisp.
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons canned full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup tigernut flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon molasses
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon power
- Pinch baking soda
- In a small bowl, stir together the pumpkin puree and coconut milk.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Scoop into a large coffee cup or small ramekin and microwave on HIGH (100 percent power) for 3-5 minutes, or until cooked through.