As a mom, I know that one of best things I can do is feed my children healthy foods. Sometimes healthy can be at odds with taste but I never have that problem with one of Jennifer’s recipes. Jennifer is a genius in the kitchen and her newest cookbook “The Paleo Kids Cookbook” is fun, delicious and kid approved.
You and your kids can have fun making recipes they’ll love that are grain-, dairy- and gluten-free, such as:
-French Toast Sticks
-Sweet Potato Bacon Tots
-Double Chocolate Layer Cake
I give this book 5 stars and recommend you buy it today! One lucky Reader has a chance to win a cookbook of their own. Enter below!
Grain + Nut Free Granola fromThe Paleo Kids CookbookPrint
- cup sunflower seeds 140 g
- ½ cup toasted pumpkin seeds 59 g
- ¼ cup flax seeds 42 g
- ½ cup unsweetened flaked coconut 85 g
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut 93 g
- 2 tbsp coconut flour 12 g
- 2 tbsp sweet potato flour 14 g
- ¼ cup local honey 60 ml
- 2 tbsp sunflower seed butter 17 g
- ½ cup dairy- and soy-free chocolate chips 112 g
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (175˚C) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and then spread them out on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then redistribute the contents and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes, being careful not to burn.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Allow the granola to cool, then store in an air-tight container at room temperature.
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THE PALEO KIDS COOKBOOK!
Right now one lucky reader can win a copy of The Paleo Kids Cookbook
Rules: There is No purchase Necessary to Enter and, the Giveaway is open to the USA only. Giveaway runs from 11/1/2016 9 a.m. PST to 1/11/2016 9 p.m. PST. Winner will be contacted via email will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is drawn.
Visit amazon and share something you learned about the book in a comment below (mandatory)
Optional 2nd entry:
Pin this post and share the url of the pin in a comment below