This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Last Updated on October 16, 2019
As a mom, I know that one of best things I can do is feed my children healthy foods. Sometimes healthy can be at odds with taste but I never have that problem with one of Jennifer’s recipes. Jennifer is a genius in the kitchen and her newest cookbook “The Paleo Kids Cookbook” is fun, delicious and kid approved.
You and your kids can have fun making recipes they’ll love that are grain-, dairy- and gluten-free, such as:
-French Toast Sticks
-Sweet Potato Bacon Tots
-Double Chocolate Layer Cake
I give this book 5 stars and recommend you buy it today! One lucky Reader has a chance to win a cookbook of their own. Enter below!
- cup sunflower seeds, 140 g
- ½ cup toasted pumpkin seeds, 59 g
- ¼ cup flax seeds, 42 g
- ½ cup unsweetened flaked coconut, 85 g
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut, 93 g
- 2 tbsp coconut flour, 12 g
- 2 tbsp sweet potato flour, 14 g
- ¼ cup local honey, 60 ml
- 2 tbsp sunflower seed butter, 17 g
- ½ cup dairy- and soy-free chocolate chips, 112 g
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (175˚C) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and then spread them out on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then redistribute the contents and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes, being careful not to burn.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Allow the granola to cool, then store in an air-tight container at room temperature.
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THE PALEO KIDS COOKBOOK!
Right now one lucky reader can win a copy of The Paleo Kids Cookbook
Rules: There is No purchase Necessary to Enter and, the Giveaway is open to the USA only. Giveaway runs from 11/1/2016 9 a.m. PST to 1/11/2016 9 p.m. PST. Winner will be contacted via email will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is drawn.
Visit amazon and share something you learned about the book in a comment below (mandatory)
Optional 2nd entry:
Pin this post and share the url of the pin in a comment below