20 Paleo Slow Cooker Breakfast Recipes

20 Paleo Slow Cooker Breakfast Recipes

As the chill of winter sets in, many food lovers turn to a wide variety of hot and nourishing dishes to pull us through the gloomy days and dark nights. It is particularly important to have these types of meals in the morning to fuel your body for the remainder of the day. But, perhaps, you are finding it ever so difficult to escape the slumber of your bed to cook and actually prepare and cook something. This is where the nifty invention of the slow cooker comes in and saves the day. Here are 20 Paleo Slow Cooker Breakfast Recipes that will lift the deep freeze from your bones and get you up and moving on the right track.

1.] Slow Cooker Maple Apple Butter

14.] Slow Cooker Breakfast Meatloaf

15.] Boneless Pork Short Rib Breakfast Tacos

16.] Sausage & Egg Breakfast Bake

17.] Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole

18.] Easy Spin on Breakfast

19.] Easy Paleo Slowcooker Crockpot Breakfast

20.] Grain-free Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Coffeecake – Served with Cream Cheese Frosting

Allow these recipes to wake you up and then you can go out and make your day great!

1. Renee December 19, 2016 at 9:52 am

No way! I never think to use my slow cooker for breakfast but look at all these great ideas! I think i want to try the fritatta! Wow!

2. Halle From Whole Lifestyle Nutrition December 20, 2016 at 7:30 am

Thanks for sharing these amazing recipes! I am always looking for new ways to spice up my breakfast, I never thought about using a crockpot!! I can not wait to try stuffed apples with figs…YUM!!

3. Irena from Eat Drink Paleo December 20, 2016 at 10:43 am

I can’t decide if I want n’oatmeal or short ribs for breakfast! Yum. I don’t think anything beats waking up to hot breakfast already made (and goooood smells!).

4. ChihYu December 20, 2016 at 11:43 am

This is absolutely fantastic ! I love slow cooker meals and breakfast just made easy !

5. Cristina December 20, 2016 at 12:17 pm

Slow cooker breakfast is genius!! Thanks for the awesome list!

6. Katja December 20, 2016 at 3:49 pm

I love my slow cooker. I need to use it for breakfast more often. All of these recipes look great!

7. Jessica DeMay December 20, 2016 at 5:21 pm

What a fun round-up! I love easy breakfasts and these are great!

8. Emily @ Recipes to Nourish December 20, 2016 at 7:09 pm

What a great idea idea to use the slow cooker for breakfast! I’ve never used it this way and totally need to now. Loving all of these recipes!

9. Rachel December 20, 2016 at 8:55 pm

Ultimate list! Giving me ideas for a paleo slow cooker breakfast on my own site. ๐Ÿ™‚

10. Real Food with Dana December 21, 2016 at 8:11 am

Such a great roundup, and a fantastic idea to do breakfast in the slow cooker so it’s ready when you wake up! ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Kari December 21, 2016 at 1:56 pm

I really needed this list with so much company and general holiday craziness going on, a slow cooker breakfast is going to be a life saver!

12. Michele December 24, 2016 at 4:13 pm

Oh wow, I used to make oatmeal in the slow cooker but I hadn’t really considered using it after I stopped eating oatmeal. But these have made me realized it’s possible! My husband (who usually makes our weekday breakfasts) will be super excited. Thanks for making me a hero in my household, haha!

13. Taesha December 26, 2016 at 7:48 am

Slow cookers are my secret weapon for making real food happen in a busy real life! So I love the idea of using it to make breakfast even easier!

14. Carrie Forrest December 26, 2016 at 4:14 pm

: I am truly so excited about this roundup because itโ€™s not something that is considered all too often. However, Iโ€™m so glad it has been. Dynamite list!

15. Mindy July 4, 2018 at 8:02 pm

Hello! Thank you so much for these great ideas. They sound delicious. I am curious though about your use of butter and cream cheese, dairy is not Paleo. I know many use ghee/clarified butter in place of butter. Do you know if ghee will work well in your recipes? Thank you!

1. Kelly Bejelly November 27, 2018 at 10:42 am

Yes, ghee would work perfectly Mindy.