October 29, 2013   By Kelly Bejelly

21 Day Sugar Detox Recipes

On November 1st I started the 21 DSD and I with my good friend Kim from What’s that Smell. I am actually rather excited about it since I’m putting more effort into improving my fitness and health. I’ll be doing level 3 and the only thing that makes me think I can finish this versus the Whole30 is that I can eat butter. Yes, I’m a dairy head. Anyhow, when I went searching for 21 Day Day Sugar Detox recipes, my fear that I was going to be deprived were quickly put to rest.  Here’s to tackling this challenge and eating well!

Twenty One 21 Day Sugar Detox Recipes

Turkey with Tarragon in Cream Sauce

Tandoori Grilled Chicken

Finger Lickin’ Chipotle Meatballs

Pork Tenderloin With Mushroom Sauce Recipe

Spicy Slow Cooker Chorizo Chili

Black Walnut Kale Pesto with Zucchini Fettuccine

PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: A Girl Worth Saving may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I only recommend products that I wholeheartedly believe to be valuable or that I use myself. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• October 29, 2013 at 8:47 pm

I’m doing it before and will take a short break for Thanksgiving. I have to eat Pecan pie or it’s not a holiday for me 🙂

• Peggy
    October 29, 2013 at 5:19 pm

When you say “sugar” detox, does this also mean all “artificial sweeteners”; equal, nectresse, etc. Thank you!

• October 29, 2013 at 7:39 pm

Hi Peggy, it means no grains, no fruit with the exception of lemon, green tipped bananas and green apples. Also, no dairy but butter is allowed. Yes, no artificial forms of sugar are allowed

• October 30, 2013 at 5:44 am

I have been contemplating this, but realistically won’t have a chance in Hades, until after the holidays. In the meantime, I am just focusing on not gobbling up crazy amounts of carbs & sugar. I can feel the difference when I overdo it, and I don’t like it.

• October 30, 2013 at 7:03 am

I would love to cut sugar out of my family’s diet. I know we would all feel so much better and it would definitely be a step towards improving our health.

• November 2, 2013 at 7:10 am

Ooooh I’ll need this list, I have 7 meals planned so far but will be looking for others. Last night’s went well though I did make white potatoes (just a small amount) for the family because I know the kids just don’t like cauliflower. I do make them eat 1 piece though.

• November 5, 2013 at 11:37 pm

Thank you for this list of recipes. My parents are visiting for Thanksgiving and my mom is diabetic, so I’ll have to try a few of these for when she visits.