This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Last Updated on October 16, 2019
First, I’m expecting a whole lot of love letters after people make this recipe.
I have had a sweet fixation on the Hail Merry Mint Chocolate Tarts and wanted to see if I could whip up something similar and mama, I got it.
These are vegan and no bake to make them even more tempting.
- 1 cup Superfine Blanched Almond Flour
- 2 tablespoons B grade maple syrup
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons ofcoconut oil
- 1 small ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon peppermint oil
- 1/4 cup B grade maple syrup
- In a small bowl, add the crust ingredients and mix with a spoon until you have a crumb like mixture. Press this into three tart pans and set aside.
- In your food processor, add the filling ingredients and process until smooth and completley combined.
- Scoop the filling into the tart shells and place in fridge to set for 2 hours.
© 2011-2015, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website.