This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.
Last Updated on April 12, 2021
Seeking inspiration this week I turned to Chowstalker. If you haven’t found this website, it’s an amazing resource for recipes. Life is too short to eat the same dish over and over again so this weeks Paleo Meal Planning is inspired from the deliciousness I found on this site.
Bacon Wrapped Chili Lime Thighs with steamed asparagus
Grilled Steak with Low Carb Zucchini Fries
Pepper Steak recipe found in Nourishing Traditions with coconut carrots
- 4 inch small beef tenderloin steaks (cut at least 1- thick or 2 rib eye or T-bone steaks)
- 1 tablespoon dried green peppercorns (crushed)
- juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 shallots or 1 bunch green onions (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1 tbsp gelatin
- Crush the peppercorns and mix them with the lemon juice. Rub into the steaks and marinate at room temperature for several hours.
- Brush a cast-iron skillet with olive oil. Pat the steaks dry, leaving as much pepper adhering to the steaks as possible. Heat the pan and cook steaks in two batches over medium-high flame about 5 minutes to a side or until medium rare. Transfer to a heated platter and keep warm in the oven while making sauce.
- Pour out any grease from the pan. Add butter and gently saute shallots or green onions. Add wine and bring to a rapid boil. Add stock and gelatin and skim. Boil rapidly, until sauce is reduced to about 2/3 cup. Season to taste. Transfer steaks to individual plates and spoon a little sauce over each.
Chicken Adobo with pan fried broccoli
Spicy Italian Sausage Links with sweet potato pasta
Oven Roasted Salmon with Parmesan Mayo Crust with a salad