After I created my grain-free wrap recipe, all I could think about was making enchiladas.
I spent a large portion of my years in Tucson and when my sisters and I went out to eat, I would always get enchiladas. First, this is a simple recipe and I highly recommend using left-over chicken or beef. I spend enough time planning out meals and making so much from scratch that anytime I can skip some steps, I will take it. The paleo wraps take the longest amount of time to make but oh mama, I was in grain free enchiladas heaven when I was eating this dish. I’m going to admit that I’ve made this two times this week. Yes, two, and I am contemplating a third as a I write this.
Grain free EnchildasPrint
- In a skillet combine the chicken, onion, garlic, salt and pepper and coconut oil and cook until the chicken is browned and done.
- Set aside.
- In an 8" x 8" baking dish, pour enough sauce to cover the bottom, roughly 1 cup.
- Take your grain-free wraps and scoop 1 - 2 tablespoons of chicken and then add a pinch of cheese,
- Roll the wrap around the filling and place with the seam side down in the baking dish.
- When the wraps are all in the pan, cover the wraps with the remaining enchiladas sauce.
- Sprinkle on more cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
© 2011-2013, A Girl Worth Saving. Feel free to pin my posts but do not repost my full recipe on your blog, Tumblr, or any other website