May 13, 2014   By Kelly Bejelly

Autoimmune Paleo Slow Cooker Recipes

I was hoping that when the clock hit 12:01 a.m. on Thursday, I would be starting my AIP journey, and well, that did not happen.   The last thing I’m going to do is change my diet when I’m under a boat load of stress and on that day, I felt like someone had landed the Titanic of stress on my chest.

The first five days of the month were a blur as I worked 15 hour days on the book.   I made myself sick. I cried and then I finally called my agent and publisher and then all was well in the world.

Anyhow, sometimes in life you have to ignore the significance of numbers .  Why is is better if I start on the first versus the 15th and how many times can I convince myself that I don’t need to put this off?  So on May 12th, I started  the AIP diet and I can’t wait to share how it helps me in my journey.  The first thing I looked for were ideas for autoimmune paleo slow cooker recipes and I found this amazing bunch to try!

Creamy Crockpot Lemon Chicken Kale Soup

Slow Cooker Shredded Pork

Nomato “Chilli” in the Slow Cooker

Slow Cooker Classic Beef Soup with Roasted Cauliflower

Slow-Cooker Beef Short Ribs with Mushrooms

Slow Cooker Italian Pot Roast

Coconut milk curry beef stew crock pot recipe

Crock Pot Roasted Sweet Potatoes

Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pork Chops

Beef Stroganoff in Slow Cooker

Cranapple Crockpot Turkey Breast

Slow Cooker Cinnamon Chuck Roast and Onions

Crock Pot Beef Heart with Cauli Mash and Paleo Gravy

Slow Cooker Lamb with Carrots and Leeks

Osso Buco

AIP Beef Chili

Slow Cooker Pulled Pork and Roasted Vegetables
Easy Crock Pot Shredded Beef

Slow Cooker Chicken Breast With Figs & Squash

Easy Butternut Squash Soup

must have AIP resouces

A. The Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook  B. The Paleo Approach C. Paleo Autoimmune Sweets and Treats

If you liked this post, check out my Paleo Autoimmune recipes!

• May 13, 2014 at 6:13 am

Hi Kelly! Thank you so much for including my Creamy Crockpot Lemon Chicken Kale Soup in your post. What a fabulous lineup of recipes you have in this post! Using the slow cooker (especially when starting out on AIP) makes things so easy. Wishing you the best as you embark on your own AIP journey!! xo-jessica

• May 13, 2014 at 7:43 am

Thank you Jessica and your recipe looks amazing!

• May 13, 2014 at 6:27 am

Kelly- I hope you can jump into AIP with tons of great resources and support! Its not easy, but I would not change a thing about my AIP journey. It truly helped me to find things that were truly causing issues for my body and allowed my body to heal A LOT. Meal planning has been the real key for me. If I have a plan and stick to it, I always have something for myself to eat. I always take something with me when I head out anywhere, especially when there will be food served. Good luck and if you ever need any help, support, or just want to vent about it (it happens!) shoot me a message!

• Jamie
    May 13, 2014 at 10:36 am

Hey Kelly! Thanks so much for your post. I feel for you, with your long work days and just starting AIP. Wishing you well and hoping you get some rest! Take care and thanks again for all you do!

• May 13, 2014 at 9:29 pm

Thank-you for including my “Nomato” Chilli.

I wish you success with your AIP journey. The first couple of weeks can be tough but it is so worth it!

• Mona
    May 14, 2014 at 6:32 am

Thank you for putting this together! I have had this on my “wish list” for a long time, and it’ll make my life easier!! Cannot wait to try them all, and be able to feed my family on those busy days!!

• May 16, 2014 at 11:26 am

Thanks so much for including my Slow-Cooker Beef Short Ribs with Mushrooms! I shared this with my peeps and I know I will come back to it over and over. It’s a fantastic list!

• May 22, 2014 at 10:54 pm

Hi Kelly – Cheers for the link to my wee AIP Osso Buco recipe (Its one of my favourites!)

Would you believe I gave my slow cooker away to my neighbour? I thought I just preferred to use my Le Creuset… and then I tried my Mum’s slow-cooker pulled pork over the weekend while on a trip home – I may be investing in a new slow cooker!

Best of luck on your AIP journey.

TSL

• May 23, 2014 at 7:03 am

You are so welcome and I have a feeling you should get another slow cooker!

• Emily
    June 2, 2014 at 2:18 pm

I tried two of the recipes from this list – Creamy Crockpot Lemon Chicken Kale Soup and the AIP Beef Chili and both were fabulous! Thanks for the links 🙂

• Jillian
    April 27, 2016 at 7:50 pm

hello,
    the link for the honey garlic chicken wings in crock pot does not work.

• May 2, 2016 at 8:57 am

Oh, sadly it looks like she has closed her blog down. I replaced it with a aip Hawaiian pork recipe.